INDEPENDENCE, OHIO (November 30, 2023) – The Industrial Fasteners Institute (IFI) proudly announces the addition of 14 companies to its esteemed membership roster in the year 2023. These new members comprise a diverse array of industry-leading companies, reflecting IFI’s continued growth as a vital hub for fostering collaboration, innovation, and excellence within the North American fastener industry.
The following companies have joined the ranks of IFI membership in 2023:
New Manufacturer Members:
- Chicago Rivet & Machine Company
- CSM Fastener Products
- Indux, SA de CV
- Level 1 Fasteners, Inc.
New Supplier Members:
- Bluewater Thermal Solutions
- Dimac SRL
- Industrial Steel Treating
- Jehren Industries, Inc.
- King Steel Corporation
Additionally, IFI is thrilled to announce the approval of its newest members, who were approved by the Board of Directors during their November meeting:
- CMC Anchoring Systems (manufacturer)
- Chicago Fastener Manufacturing (manufacturer)
- FPM Heat Treating (supplier)
- Carver Labs (supplier)
IFI’s membership now stands at 135 manufacturers and 60 suppliers – which represents a 10% increase in its membership since 2020. When asked why IFI has experienced such tremendous growth, Dan Walker, Managing Director of IFI said, “IFI is more relevant now than ever before for manufacturers and their suppliers. We’ve added an array of member benefits in recent years that bring an excellent return on investment for manufacturers. IFI’s industry leading member training, national government affairs efforts, forthcoming apprenticeship program and renewed Technical Committee activity are key reasons why fastener manufacturers and their suppliers are joining IFI in these numbers.”
IFI’s Chairman, Gene Simpson of Semblex Corporation, summed it up this way, “IFI membership provides a significant value for our members through the tangible benefits we offer. These range from training opportunities, economic and benchmarking data, and technical support which more than cover the cost of your dues. Not only that, IFI members are the leaders in this industry, so our meetings and events create great opportunities for manufacturing leaders to network with their peers and collaborate on meaningful projects and initiatives that benefit everyone.”
As part of IFI membership, companies gain access to a wide array of benefits, including:
- Networking Opportunities: Engage with a vibrant community of industry professionals, fostering collaboration and knowledge exchange.
- Industry Insights and Research: Access to cutting-edge trends, economic data, technical research, statistics, and best practices, ensuring members stay ahead in a rapidly evolving industry.
- Standards and Regulatory Support: Expert guidance and advocacy on compliance, standards, and regulatory matters impacting fastener manufacturers specifically.
- Professional Development: Exclusive access to educational resources, workshops, and seminars to enhance skill sets and stay updated with industry advancements.
- Enhanced Market Visibility: Amplified brand visibility and credibility by affiliating with IFI, a respected authority in the fasteners industry.
The Industrial Fasteners Institute continues to attract industry professionals and companies passionate about the fasteners industry to join its thriving community, fostering collaboration, innovation, and excellence.
For more information on IFI and its membership benefits, please contact Dan Walker, Managing Director, at email@example.com or (216) 241-1482.
ABOUT THE IFI
IFI is the leading voice representing the interests of North American manufacturers of mechanical fasteners and formed parts, as well as the key suppliers to the industry, fostering their working together to shape the future of the industry. IFI represents the industry to its suppliers, customers, the government, and the public-at-large to advance the competitiveness, products, and innovative technology of the Member Companies in a global marketplace.