INDEPENDENCE, OHIO (February 12, 2024) – The Industrial Fasteners Institute (IFI) is pleased to announce the launch of its new website, a cutting-edge platform designed to enhance the experience of its members and visitors.
The website offers a host of benefits, including enhanced navigation for easy access to a wealth of information about industrial fasteners, standards, and industry trends. Additionally, it features a robust resource library housing a comprehensive collection of research papers, industry reports, and educational materials, fostering continuous learning within the fastener community.
Key features of the new website include:
- Enhanced Navigation: The intuitive design ensures easy navigation, allowing visitors and members to effortlessly access a wealth of information about industrial fasteners, standards, and industry trends.
- Members-only resources: Enjoy exclusive content, tools, and discounts only for IFI members.
- Improved online store: Easy access to the IFI Book of Fastener Standards and the Technology Connection; two of the most comprehensive tools for fastener standards in the industry.
- IFI Events Calendar: The interactive event calendar ensures that members and the public stays informed about upcoming industry events, webinars, and IFI meetings, allowing seamless registration and participation directly through the website.
- Modern and updated mobile friendly design: The website is optimized for various devices, ensuring a seamless experience whether accessed on a desktop, tablet, or mobile device.
For more information on the Industrial Fasteners Institute, membership benefits, or to join the IFI, please contact Dan Walker, Managing Director, at email@example.com or (216) 241-1482.
ABOUT THE IFI
IFI is the leading voice representing the interests of North American manufacturers of mechanical fasteners and formed parts, as well as the key suppliers to the industry, fostering their working together to shape the future of the industry. IFI represents the industry to its suppliers, customers, the government, and the public-at-large to advance the competitiveness, products, and innovative technology of the Member Companies in a global marketplace. Learn more about IFI and its membership at indfast.org.